DESIGN ENGINEER FOR MECHANICAL DEVELOPMENT (BELGIUM/NETHERLANDS)
You have 1-3 years experience and a Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering?
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? Do you want to work within a dedicated team to achieve breakthroughs? Do you have interest in a being a part of a high-qualified international oriented family? Are you in for developing you personal skills by being pro-active and inquisitive? If so, then the job of Design Engineer could be the perfect next step in your career.
To contribute to the development of products by designing, creating and testing sub-systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
• Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting.
• Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
• Is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions,
• working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems. .
BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical engineering.
• At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
• NX experience is a pre, CAD experience is a must.
• Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
• Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
• Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
• Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
• Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
• Eager to drive his own development.
• Fluent in English
Context of the position
• The Design Engineer reports to the team leader and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
• Contribution to the development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech measurement system.
• Challenge to meet performance specifications, quality aspects, time considerations and cost.
• Come in touch with every engineering process step.
• Work together in multidisciplinary teams.
• International opportunities.
• Individual performance & talent management.
Martina Molina - email@example.com