TEST ENGINEER R&D (BELGIUM/ NETHERLANDS)
AIn this position as Test Engineer you will have a challenge on R&D test cases within an automotive engineering environment. Within the Test department where 4 persons are working, you will find fun and exciting projects to work on and fulfill your passion to design and improve mechanical components.
• As Test Engineer you will working in the Test Center department where automatic transmissions and hybrid powertrains are built and tested.
• Test requests will come from new product development which you need to handle and you will be a part of a Test Center project team. In this project team we deal with the test plan of one of our main development projects.
• Convert concrete and abstract test requests have to be convert into real test procedures and test equipment.
• You have the opportunity to work in close collaboration with internal departments such as hard & software engineering, the project management department and with external suppliers. You can make use of our own testing facilities.
• In this job you can interact and work on innovative projects.
• Master or Bachelor degree in engineering
• Hands-on mentality
• Interested in the field of testing and validation.
• Knowledge of testing methods and tools such as Matlab, Dspace and Labview is preferred
• You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
• We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
• You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
• We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.
Martina Molina - email@example.com